Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- prep time20 min
- total time 50 min
- serves 18
Courtesy of Kellogg's® All-Bran®
1 ¼ cup (300 ml) All-Bran Original* cereal
1 cup (250 ml) all-purpose flour
2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
¼ tsp (10 ml) salt
1 ½ cup (375 ml) packed brown sugar
⅓ cup (75 ml) vegetable oil
3 Tbsp (45 ml) water
1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
¼ cup (50 ml) semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
1. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds™ Parchment Paper, extending paper up sides of pan; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, mix together cereal, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, whisk together brown sugar, egg, oil. Whisk in water and vanilla. Stir in cereal mixture until combined. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
4. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
5. Bake at 180ºC (350ºF) for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely, cut into bars. Store in airtight container.