Chocolate Tortino in Elderflower Cordial
1 ½ cup milk chocolate
¾ cup butter
1 ¼ cup sugar
½ cup Bottlegreen Elderflower Cordial/100 g water (diluted)Truffle
¾ cup cream
1 cup milk chocolate, chopped
1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
1 Tbsp dark rum
2 fresh dates, chopped fineStrawberries and Plating
4 strawberries, thinly sliced
⅓ cup strawberry purée
1 g xanthan gum
4 - 5 leaves basil
1. Whip butter and sugar in mixer.
2. Add eggs slowly, then melted chocolate at the end.
3. Put batter in a square mould and bake at 325°F.Truffle
1. Boil the cream and pour it on top all of the chocolate already mixed in a bowl.
2. Add the rum and the dates.
3. Poor all in a square mould (1 cm high).Strawberries and Plating
1. With a mixer, purée the strawberries, and pass them through a fine strainer.
2. Slowly add the xanthan gum and blend purée until thick.
3. Plating: Cut the truffle 2 mm thick, and put it on the plate in the form of a wave. Break the Tortino with your hand and soak in Elderflower Cordial. Position on the plate beside the truffle and position the sliced strawberry and the purée randomly on the plate and the basil.