Classic Canadian Caesar
- prep time10 min
- total time 10 min
- serves 4
The clam juice makes all the difference in this tasty cocktail.
Caesar glass rimmer
1 lime (cut into 5 wedges)
4 - 8 oz (120-240 mL) vodka
3 cups (725 mL) Caesar mix
2 Tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
1 Tbsp (15 mL) Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp (15 mL) prepared horseradish
pepper to taste
fresh sage leaves
4 bamboo skewers
1. Cover small flat plate with Caesar rimmer.
2. Use 1 lime wedge to wet rim of each glass. Coat rims with Caesar rimmer.
3. Divide vodka among glasses.
4. Pour Caesar mix, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish into large pitcher and stir.
5. Top vodka with Caesar mix and stir.
6. Add ice if desired.
7. Top with fresh pepper. Thread 1 sage leaf and 1 lime wedge onto each skewer; use to garnish drinks.
Use 10 or 12 oz. (325 or 375 mL) glasses or mason jars for that ultra-Canadian look.
Courtesy of Nancy Wu, Nomss.com