Coconut Choco Cookies
- prep time10 min
- total time 27 min
- serves 0
These wholesome cookies make for a terrific snack or dessert and can be made quickly and easily.
Recipe and image courtesy of The Living Kitchen Wellness Group.
¼ cup dates, chopped
¼ cup water
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1 ½ cup oats
¾ cup shredded coconut
pinch sea salt
⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Blend the apple, dates, water and coconut oil in a food processor until smooth.
3. In a bowl combine the oats, shredded coconut and sea salt.
4. Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Lightly grease a baking sheet with coconut oil. Scoop out the batter and shape into cookies of desired size.
6. Bake for 12 minutes. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before eating. This will allow the cookies to set, so that they don't crumble.