Coffee Spiced Lamb Chop Lollipops
- prep time5 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 2
Courtesy of David Burtka and Nespresso.
Photo credit: George Pimentel/Nespresso.
1 rack lamb (bone on, cut into separate chops and cleaned)
1 Tbsp canola oil
1 Nespresso Evoluo capsule, coffee grinds removed (2 Tbsp coffee grinds)
1 Tbsp golden brown sugar
1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried cumin
1 Tbsp kosher salt
Balsamic glaze, to serve
Maldon sea salt, to serve
1. Heat your grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Brush lamb chop lolly pops with oil.
3. In a medium bowl, combine Nespresso coffee grinds, brown sugar, black pepper, coriander, oregano, cumin and salt.
4. Dip both sides of the lamb chops in the rub.
5. Place lamb chops on the seasoned preheated grill. Cook about 4-6 minutes per side.
6. Serve drizzled with balsamic glaze and a sprinkle of Maldon sea salt.