Crazy Canuck Breakfast Pizza
- prep time15 min
- total time 33 min
- serves 3 - 4
Courtesy of Cavendish Farms.
2 cups Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Potatoes, cooked
¼ cup red pepper, small dice
¼ cup green pepper, small dice
½ cup mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup tomato, small dice
¼ cup bacon, chopped
¼ cup sausage, chopped
¼ cup red onion, small dice
2 Tbsp green onion, thinly sliced
4 each eggs, cooked and scrambled
3 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1 each 12-inch pizza crust
2 cups Mozzarella, shredded
¼ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup alfredo sauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 425˚F.
2. Place Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Potatoes in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and place on the centre rack for 10 minutes.
3. Turn half way and cook until desired crispness.
4. Place tomato sauce and Alfredo sauce on pizza crust and spread evenly over crust to within ¼-inch of outer edge.
5. Sprinkle 1½ cups of the shredded mozzarella over the crust to the outer edge.
6. Evenly distribute all of the toppings over the crust.
7. Top with remaining Mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan.
8. Place in oven set at 350˚F for 6 to 8 minutes; or until desired doneness (or follow cooking instructions on pizza crust package).