1. In bowl, whisk together eggs and egg yolk.
2. Whisk in milk, water and butter.
3. Set aside.
4. In separate large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt and pepper.
5. Pour egg mixture over dry ingredients; whisk just until combined.
6. Pour through sieve into clean bowl.
7. Stir in green onions.
8. Heat nonstick crepe pan or small nonstick skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with some of the oil.
9. Pour in 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the batter; swirl to coat pan and return to heat.
10. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom of the crêpe is light golden.
11. Turn and cook briefly on other side just until firm.
12. Place on paper towel lined baking sheet.
13. Repeat to make 7 more crêpes, brushing pan with oil as necessary. (Make-ahead: Let cool, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Remove plastic wrap and paper towel, cover with foil and reheat in 200°F/100°C oven, or transfer to plate and microwave 2 at a time.)
Feta Scrambled Eggs
1. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat tomatoes over low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until hot; set aside and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in small skillet, melt half of the butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, stirring often, for 5 to 8 minutes or until liquid is evaporated.
3. Add spinach; cover and steam over low heat for 2 minutes or until wilted. Keep warm.
4. In separate nonstick skillet, melt remaining butter over medium heat.
5. In bowl, beat eggs; pour into skillet.
6. Cook, stirring often, for about 5 minutes or until thickened but still moist and very soft.
Zucchini Tomato Salsa
1. Cut zucchini lengthwise into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices; brush with oil.
2. Transfer to greased gill over medium-high heat; cook for about 7 minutes, turning once, or until lightly marked and tender but not soft.
3. Let cool.
5. In bowl, gently toss together zucchini, red pepper, tomatoes, fresh coriander, tomato and lime juices, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauces, salt and pepper. (Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.)
6. Yield: 2 cups (500 mL).
1. To serve, place crepes on work surface.
2. Spoon band of scrambled eggs along centre of each.
3. Top with mushroom mixture.
4. Sprinkle with some of the feta.
5. Fold 1 side over filling and roll up.
6. Place 2 filled crepes seam side down on each of 4 warmed plates; top with Zucchini Tomato Salsa.
7. Drizzle tomato sauce around crepes; sprinkle with remaining feta.