1 dragon fruit, halved with flesh removed
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 lime, zested and juiced
¼ cup mango, diced
1 cup sugar
½ tsp vanilla
5 large eggs, at room temperature
⅔ cup butter, melted
1. Place the first 4 ingredients in a blender and purée on highest setting until very smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Transfer to a heat safe bowl, along with sugar, vanilla and eggs.
3. Whisk contents of the bowl until well incorporated.
4. Place bowl over a double-boiler on stove and continue to whisk until mixture thickens, about 6-8 minutes. (Note: you can tell when the curd has thickened when it easily coats the back of a spoon.)
5. Remove from heat and whisk in melted butter.
6. Pour warm curd into containers of your choice and place in the refrigerator to chill. Use as desired.