Dulce De Leche
- serves 8
2 can sweetened condensed milk
1. Place the unopened cans into a pot large enough to hold them.
2. Cover the cans with water and over medium-high heat, bring to a simmer.
3. Reduce the heat and gently simmer for 2 hours. Keep an extra pot of boiling water on the side to replenish evaporated water from the pot. The cans of condensed milk should always be covered by simmering water.
4. When cooked, let the cans cool in the water bath. When cooled, remove the cans.
5. Open the cans, scoop out the Dulce de Leche and serve.