Easy Raspberry Sauce
- serves 0
Recipe courtesy of Sue Riedl. See the full article here.
3 cup raspberries (or 3 x 170g containers)
¼ cup sugar
1 squirt freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Put the berries in a food processor or blender, with a ¼ cup sugar. Blend until you have a liquid, and then taste.
2. Add more sugar if necessary. Squeeze in a bit of lemon, and mix.
3. Using a fine strainer, pass the sauce into a bowl, eliminating the seeds.
4. Put sauce in a sealed container; it should keep for about 3 days in the fridge.
5. Tip: You can also use thawed, frozen fruit in the winter; just drain off some of the juice before using the berries (you can always add it back if you need to).