Easy Tandoori Chicken Pizza
- prep time30 min
- total time 72 min
- serves 4
Courtesy of Philadelphia Cooking Creme
1 tub (270 g) Philadelphia Savoury Garlic Cooking Creme Cream Cheese Product, divided
1 Tbsp tandoori paste
½ lb(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
3 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
2 Tbsp tomato paste
2 slices naan breads (2 breads)
½ cup thinly sliced red onions
1 cup tightly packed baby arugula
2 Tbsp coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
1. HEAT oven to 350ºF.
2. MIX 2 Tbsp. Cooking Creme and tandoori paste in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 min.
3. HEAT oil in medium nonstick skillet on medium-high heat, Add chicken mixture; cook and stir 5 min. or until chicken is cooked.
4. COMBINE chili sauce and tomato paste; spread onto bread. Top with onions and chicken; place directly on oven rack.
5. BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until pizzas start to brown around edges. Top with spoonfuls of remaining Cooking Creme; bake 2 min. or until heated through. Top with arugula and cilantro. Cut in half.
6. TIP: Substitute 1 ready-to-use thin baked pizza crust (12 inch) for the 2 naan breads.