Flapjacks Buttermilk Pancakes
- serves 8
You might also like these Pancake Recipes That Will Make You Drool.
¾ cup milk
2 Tbsp vinegar
1 cup flour
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
3 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp canola oil
1. Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
3. Whisk egg, canola oil and butter into milk and vinegar mixture.
4. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray.
6. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet.
7. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
8. Yield: 8 pancakes
Recipe Courtesy of chef Maria Durso of Flapjacks Family Restaurant.