2 tsp active dry yeast
3 tsp golden sugar
¾ cup warm water (115*F)
rice flour for dusting
½ cup garbanzo bean flour
½ cup rice flour*
½ cup potato starch
2 tsp xantham gum
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder (optional - can replace with onion powder if desired)
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp oilive oil
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
olive oil cooking spray
½ tsp oregano
1 Tbsp freshly chopped rosemary
½ tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 200*F. Mix together the yeast, sugar and water and set aside for about 10 minutes.
2. Grease an 8x8 grey pan and dust with rice flour.
3. Blend and sift the garbanzo bean flour, rice flour, potato starch, xantham gum, garlic powder, and sea salt.
4. Add the eggs, olive oil, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar and blend on low speed until crumbly and combined. Then add the yeast mixture and blend on low until combined. Dough will be sticky in nature.
5. Transfer dough to the flour dusted 8x8 pan. Spread evenly with a spatula. Cover with aluminum foil and place in 200*F oven to let rise for 20 minutes.
6. Remove pan from the oven and preheat oven to 400*F. Remove foil and spray dough with olive oil spray. Then sprinkle sea salt, oregano and chopped rosemary on top. Place in oven for 18 minutes or until top is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool on the wire rack. Slice and serve warm or let cool and make great sandwiches!!
7. *Sometimes I substitute rice flour with sorghum flour. Depends what I have on hand at the time. They both work great!