Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple Tomatilla Salsa
- serves 6
1 cup Fresh ripe pineapple, medium dice
¾ cup tomatillo
3 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves chopped
¼ cup fresh limejuice
¼ cup red onion finely diced
3 Tbsp sliced green onion
½ cup medium diced red pepper
½ jalapeno, seeded and chopped fine
3 Tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to tasteFish
6 7 oz Mahi-Mahi fillets
2 Tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Juice of two sweet oranges
1. Combine all salsa ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix until all ingredients are distributed evenly. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside (this will keep in the fridge for 48 hours).Fish
1. Preheat barbeque to moderate high heat 475°F (245°C). Oil grill to prevent sticking.
2. Drizzle olive oil on both sides of the fish and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place fish on the grill and cook for 3 minutes per side or until nice char marks are achieved.
4. Remove the fish and drizzle with fresh orange juice. Serve immediately with room temperature salsa.