Guinness Ice Cream Float
- prep time5 min
- total time 5 min
- serves 2
Part Guinness beer, part Irish coffee and part ice cream sundae, this tasty cocktail seriously deserves to be St. Patrick's Day's signature treat.
Vanilla ice cream
Chocolate fudge sauce
Coffee, chilled (optional)
1. Add a few scoops of ice cream to each glass.
2. Top the ice cream with a scoop of chocolate sauce.
3. Add about an ounce of chilled coffee (optional) and an ounce of Baileys.
4. Fill each cup with Guinness beer.
5. Top with whipped cream.
6. Add the sprinkles, and enjoy!
For this treat, you'll want a deep dish to serve it in. It's better to go with a glass over a bowl.
Courtesy of Renee Reardin