Ham & Cheese Pita Pizza
- prep time15 min
- total time 45 min
- serves 4
This recipe makes four mini pizzas, each deliciously simple and loaded with cheese, cubed ham and chopped tomatoes.
Courtesy of Black Diamond.
4 Lebanese large flat pitas, approximately 12 inches
½ cup Black Diamond Original Cheese Spread
1 cup pizza sauce
2 cup Black Diamond Shredded Mozzarella
1 ½ cup ham, cubed
4 tsp dried oregano
16 fresh basil leaves
2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Prepare 2 large pieces of tinfoil and set aside.
3. Spread 2 tbsp of Black Diamond Original Cheese Spread over each pita. Pour ¼ cup of pizza sauce over the cheese and then sprinkle ½ cup of Black Diamond Shredded Mozzarella over top of the sauce. Divide the ham evenly amongst each pizza and scatter dried oregano.
4. Bake 2 pizzas at a time in the oven, directly on tin foil, on the upper rack for 10-15 minutes. Remove and allow them to cool while you put the remaining pizzas in the oven.
5. Garnish with fresh basil (chopped or whole small leaves) and chopped tomatoes.