Ham Mini Scones
- serves 14
To make the scones that accompany this recipe, click here.
30 mL (2 tablespoons) mayonnaise
15 mL (1 tablespoon) Dijon mustard
225 g (1/2 lb) cooked ham, sliced
115 g (1/4 lb) sharp cheddar, sliced
14 square Scones (see recipe)
14 leaves baby arugula
1. With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180°C (350°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and mustard. Set aside.
3. Trim the ham and cheese slices to the same size as the scones.
4. Cut the scones in half horizontally. Spread the mustard mixture on the bottom halves. Garnish with ham and cheese. Cover with the top halves.
5. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
6. Place an arugula leaf in each sandwich. Serve hot or warm.