1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180ºC). Line a square or rectangular baking pan (you will either need two square pans or one large rectangular pan) with parchment paper and grease the sides.
2. In a small bowl, mash the banana and stir in the vanilla extract and maple syrup.
3. Pour the rolled oats into a large bowl.
4. Blend the banana mix until smooth.
5. Pour the banana mix into the bowl with the rolled oats and stir.
6. Pour in the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly before transferring to a baking pan.
7. If it's a small square baking pan, divide the batter into two halves, and scoop one half into the pan (if it's a large rectangular pan, use the entire batter). Spread and press down until compacted and smooth out until even.
8. Bake until lightly golden, about 25 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes, transfer onto a plate, and put into the freezer for 15 minutes.
9. Carefully cut the slab into rectangles. Grab some craft paper and twine to wrap them up. Enjoy!