Hickory Smoke Strip Steak
- prep time15 min
- total time 30 min
- serves 6
Take a classic meal, add a splash of creative juice and what do you get? A delicious dish that never gets old.
Brought to you by DeflateTheElephant.com.
6 8-oz New York strip steaks
2 Tbsp hickory smoke salt
1 Tbsp cracked black pepper
4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Rub both sides of steak generously with hickory smoke salt and black pepper.
2. Let steaks sit for minimum of 1 hour.
3. Douse steaks with Worcestershire and marinate overnight.
4. Grill on barbeque set to 400°F for 5 minutes per side (for medium rare consistency, depending on steak thickness).
5. Remove from grill, cover with tin foil and let sit 5 minutes.