Honey Garlic Baby Back Ribs
- serves 0
YIELD: 6-8 Servings
2 whole side baby back pork ribs approximately 3 lbs. eachBasting Sauce
½ cup honey
Juice and zest of 4 lemons
1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp soy sauce
¼ cup unsalted butter
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Remove membrane from the back of the ribs using kitchen pliers.
2. Place a drip pan under the barbeque grates that are turned off. Preheat barbeque to low indirect heat 220°F (105°C) by turning on 1 burner and leaving 2 burners turned off.
3. Brush the ribs generously with the honey garlic glaze on both sides.
4. Place the ribs on the grill and close barbeque lid. Cook for 2.5-3 hours, basting every 20 minutes with sauce.
5. Ribs are done when you can tug a bone and it pulls away with ease. Remove ribs from grill. Cover loosely with foil and let rest for 15 minutes.
6. Cut between each of the bones and serve.Basting Sauce
1. In a small pot, combine all the basting ingredients. Set the pot over medium low heat and cook until the butter has melted. Remove from heat and reserve.