Jalapeno and Lime Pumpkin Seeds
- prep time15 min
- total time 25 min
- serves 4
These spicy pumpkin seeds are the perfect snack while watching the game or a healthy after-school treat for the kids.
1 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted in shell
1 Tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp chili flakes
1 ½ tsp hot sauce
1 lime juice from half a lime
1 Tbsp cooking oil
1. Lay clean, dry pumpkin seeds flat on baking sheet and drizzle with cooking oil of your choice. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds with a coarse salt.
2. Bake the seeds at 350F for 5-10 minutes, or until the seeds have just started to brown.
3. Remove the seeds from the oven and let sit to cool.
4. In a bowl, combine the ingredients (minus the cooking oil and salt). Add toasted pumpkin seeds to bowl and toss to coat.
5. Put coated pumpkin seeds back in oven and continue to bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!