1. Heat the broth in a medium saucepan until steaming. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add rice, stir to coat in oil and toast lightly, about 2 minutes. Add vinegar and cook until mostly evaporated, stirring often.
3. Add broth, 1/2 cup at a time, cooking and stirring between each addition until most of the broth has been absorbed, this will take about 25 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low to maintain a gentle simmer.
4. Add Parmesan and butter; stir to incorporate. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and set aside.
1. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and chili flakes, cook one minute. Set aside in a small bowl. Increase heat to medium-high.
2. Add rapini to pan. Cook until wilted and tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add garlic mixture, tossing to coat.
1. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over med-high heat.
2. Pat scallops dry with a paper towel and sprinkle both sides with salt. Add to pan and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and add butter; continue to cook for another 2 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Squeeze lemon over scallops. Serve warm with risotto and rapini.