1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Add the eggs slowly, then add flour and cocoa powder.
4. Place mixture into a piping bag.
5. Fill muffin cups halfway with batter, place one truffle in the centre of each cup.
6. Pipe batter over truffle until cup is ¾ full. Do not fill each muffin cup more than ¾ full otherwise batter will overflow.
7. Place in the centre rack of the oven and bake for 12 minutes or until top starts to crack.
8. Let cool for 2 minutes before turning out onto plate.
1. Combine all ingredients together in a small pot and simmer on low heat for approximately 5 minutes.
2. Serve warm with chocolate lava cake.