2 ¾ cup flour
¼ cup cornmeal
1 ½ tsp active dry yeast (instant rise) or 1 package
1 ½ tsp sea or kosher salt
1 ½ tsp sugar
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp sunflower oil
1 ¼ cup warm water
1 28 oz can whole tomatoes
1 tsp olive oil
2 tsp finely chopped roasted garlic
1 tsp salt
1 Pizza Dough ball
12 oz shredded Mozzarella
2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 cup mango, cubed (fresh or frozen)
½ cup caramelized onions (yellow onions sautéed with balsamic vinegar and a little sugar)
1. To make your own dough, combine all dry ingredients in a large food processor fitted with a dough hook.
2. Add both oils then slowly add water.
3. Blend on low speed until a nice ball is formed. This should be no longer than 5 minutes.
4. Take dough ball out of the processor and generously oil your ball of dough and the inside of a metal bowl.
5. Place the oiled dough ball inside the bowl and wrap the bowl tightly with plastic wrap.
6. Wait until the dough doubles in size. About 1 hour.
1. Place whole tomatoes into the food processor.
2. Puree until smooth and then pour contents into a large saucepan.
3. Add olive oil, garlic, and salt (optional: Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and spices of your liking)
4. Simmer on low heat until sauce is thickened.
1. Preheat oven to 550 degrees Fahrenheit or the highest temperature.
2. Divide dough ball in half.
3. Grease pizza pans lightly.
4. On both pizza pans, roll out dough to edges and press until even.
5. Pour sauce onto flattened dough and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle 4-6 ounces of shredded mozzarella evenly on each pizza.
7. Evenly sprinkle ¼ cup of caramelized onions on each pizza.
8. Sprinkle one chicken breast on each pizza (for even better results, cook chicken in a light curry).
9. Spread hot peppers and mango on both pizzas.
10. Sprinkle both pizzas with Garam Masala to taste.
11. Bake on middle rack for 7-10 minutes or until top and bottom are golden brown.
12. Take out, cut, and just enjoy.