Mini Yorkshire Puddings
Courtesy of Brad Smoliak of KITCHEN.
4 eggs, room temperature
1 ½ cups milk, room temperature
4 Tbsp butter, melted, at room temperature
1 Tbsp horseradish
2 Tbsp green onion, sliced
1 Tbsp salt
1 ⅓ cups flour
1 lb(s) leftover roast beef or steak, thinly sliced
½ cup pea shoots or mixed greensHorseradish Mayo & Assembly
1 Tbsp crushed black pepper
1 - 2 Tbsp horseradish
1 cup mayonnaise
1. Heat oven to 450ºF with a mini muffin tin inside.
2. Mix all of the liquid ingredients together extremely well, then add flour. Make sure to scrape the sides and to incorporate all of the flour.
3. Remove the empty muffin tins from the oven and spray with Pam. Fill each cup ½ full and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. DO NOT OPEN OVEN.
4. Place the puddings on a wire rack, then stuff with roast beef.Horseradish Mayo & Assembly
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. Serve as a condiment on a sandwich or in mini Yorkshires.
2. Once the Yorkshires are cool, slice in half horizontally but not all the way through. Spread some Horseradish Mayo, then some greens and top with roast beef or steak. Close shut and refrigerate until needed. Treats will travel well in Ziploc baggies or containers.