1. Place all ingredients into your blender.
2. Blend. Start slow and gently increase the speed. You may need to stop and start your blender a bit if your blender is getting hung up. If your blades won't move, turn blender off, create an air pocket down the side with a knife, and then blend again starting on low. Keep blending until it's very smooth, like a creamy chocolate fudge with no cashew chunks.
3. Pour smooth mixture into a wide pan (or into silicone molds) and place in freezer. If you don't have heart-shaped silicone molds, this simple solution works well: Pour the mixture into a wide pan or glass dish. Smooth the mixture out using the back of a spoon — not too thick and about an inch or less deep. Freeze then slice into heart shapes. This recipe (when frozen for at least 8 hours) is super easy to cut into shapes.
4. Store in freezer at all times. To eat, just open the freezer, slice into desired shape and eat immediately.
5. Note: If your blender isn't very powerful, consider soaking cashews in warm water for 1-2 hours before blending to soften them. After soaking, rinse clean and blend immediately.