Oven-Baked Sesame Chicken Wings
- prep time1 min
- total time 45 min
- serves 4
Give your chicken wings a little oomph with spices, seeds and butter!
3 lb(s) chicken, wings
1 cup dry breadcrumbs
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
⅓ cup sesame seeds
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
½ cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Remove tips (if desired), excess skin and fat from chicken wings.
3. In shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, oregano, salt, pepper and cayenne.
4. Dip wings into butter; roll in bread crumb mixture to coat completely.
5. Arrange wings, meaty side down, on well-greased rimmed baking sheet.
6. Bake in oven, turning halfway through, for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden, crisp and no longer pink inside.