- serves 0
1 cup flour
2 eggs, beaten
2 cup panko
8 thinly sliced pork loin cutlets
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Place flour, eggs and panko in 3 separate dishes.
2. Place cutlets, one at a time, in flour and lightly dredge.
3. Dip cutlet in egg mixture, allow surplus to drip off.
4. Bread each cutlet in panko.
5. Repeat process for remaining cutlets.
6. In a non-stick sauté pan, heat oil over medium to high heat.
7. Add pork cutlets and shallow fry one at a time.
8. Once one side has achieved a golden brown colour, turn schnitzel and fry on other side until cooked through, approximately 10 minutes.
9. Remove from heat and season with salt.