1. Combine fish sauce, sugar, water, garlic and Anaheim chilis in a blender. Purée until smooth.
2. Marinate with 10 lbs of wings for 8 hours.
3. Remove from marinade and place on tray in fridge to let dry for at least 2 hours. This will help the wings colour.
4. Bake at 400ºF for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Mix Sambal Oelek, lime juice and fish sauce in a bowl.
2. Wash 1 small bunch of cilantro and pick the leaves, reserve the stems and root. Chop the leaves and add to Sambal mixture.
3. Shave 4 Tbsp of palm sugar with a knife and place in mortar with chopped cilantro stem and root. Pound until a smooth paste. Add to Sambal mixture.
4. Toss wings with glaze (the amount will depend on how spicy you like it).
5. Garnish with fresh picked cilantro, daikon sprouts and pickled rutabaga salad or serve with daikon slaw and your favourite fried rice.