Potato and Cheese Omelet with Turkey and Broccoli
- prep time10 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 1
Courtesy of Cavendish Farms.
¼ cup From the Farm™ Thick Cut potatoes
1 Tbsp butter
2 large eggs, beaten
¼ cup small broccoli florets
¼ cup turkey, chopped
¼ cup Swiss cheese
1 pinch each salt and ground pepper, to taste
1. Add From the Farm™ Thick Cut potatoes and butter to a non-stick frying pan or skillet and cook over medium heat until golden brown.
2. Add beaten eggs and continue to cook.
3. Warm broccoli and turkey in the microwave for about 1 minute.
4. Add broccoli, turkey and cheese to omelet before folding.
5. Season with salt and pepper before serving.