1 package store-bought pizza dough
650 g frozen French fries
½ cup poutine gravy, divided
2 oz New York strip steak, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 ½ cups cheese curds
Vegetable oil, for frying
Special equipment: 12-inch pizza screen
1. Preheat oven to 550ºF.
2. Stretch pizza dough to fit 12-inch pizza screen.
3. Dock dough (randomly pierce the dough with a fork).
4. Spread ¼ cup gravy across the dough.
5. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and thinly sliced NY strip.
6. Bake 8 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, add French fries, cheese curds and drizzle the remaining gravy on the pizza.
8. Bake for an additional 3 minutes.