- serves 0
1 cup raw oatmeal
2 cup granola or trail mix
½ cup ground walnuts
½ cup coconut
1 cup honey of good quality
1 cup dark 70% chocolate chopped into bite sized pieces or chocolate chips
2 cup natural peanut butter
1. Oil a baking 9x11 baking sheet
2. Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl mix to combine.
3. Add the wet ingredients and form into a firm paste. You may need to add more peanut butter or honey if the mixture is too dry.
4. Press the mixture into the oiled container.
5. Cover the pressed mixture with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
6. Cut into 24 bars and serve.
7. Store in an air tight container or wrap individually in plastic and store in the refrigerator.