Pull the Rip Cord Jerk Wings
- serves 0
2 Tbsp ground coriander
2 Tbsp ground ginger
2 Tbsp lightly packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp salt
2 tsp ground habanero or cayenne pepper
2 tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp dried thyme leaves
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground allspice
½ tsp ground cloves
Vegetable oil for brushing
1 sprinkles Fresh cilantro and sliced lime for garnishWings
20 whole chicken wings (drumett and wingette attached) rinsed and patted dry
1. Combine all ingredients for the rub in a bowl and mix until well combined.Wings
1. Rinse and pat dry the wings. Using slight pressure, rub the wings with the mixture.
2. Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2-4 hours to marinate up to overnight. Once chicken has marinated, preheat grill to medium heat 350°F (176°C). Oil grill to prevent sticking.
3. Place wings on grill and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until caramelized and golden brown on one side.
4. Flip and continue to cook another 10 -15 minutes or until fully cooked and golden brown.
5. Remove wings from grill, let cool slightly and serve.