Roast Beef with Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- prep time1 min
- total time 150 min
- serves 12
Try this hearty roast beef paired with a spicy chipotle sauce.
4 lb(s) top sirloin premium oven roastChipotle Pepper Sauce
⅓ cup beef stock
2 roasted sweet red pepper, seeded
½ tsp hot pepper sauce
1 chipotle pepper, in adobo sauce
½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF (160ºC).
2. Place roast on rack in roasting pan; roast in oven for about 2 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160ºF (70ºC) for medium.
3. Transfer to cutting board; tent with foil and let stand for 10 minutes before carving.Chipotle Pepper Sauce
1. Meanwhile, skim off fat from juices in pan. Place pan over medium heat; pour in beef stock, stirring and scraping up brown bits.
2. Transfer to food processor.
3. Add red peppers, chipotle pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; purée until smooth. Serve with beef.