1. Rinse cabbage and then cut into quarters, removing stem. Add approximately 2 cups cabbage to WildSide jar, and add enough water to cover cabbage. Secure lid and press “Pulse” 8–12 times or until desired texture is reached.
2. Drain water, and place cabbage in large bowl. Repeat with remaining cabbage.
3. Add caraway seeds and salt to cabbage, and mix with hands. Allow cabbage to sit for at least 20 minutes, and then place cabbage in crock or large plastic or glass container. Cover with plate or plastic wrap, and then top with stone, bag of marbles, or extra dishes to ensure all cabbage is submerged in water mixture.
4. Place crock or container in dark, cool place, and allow to ferment for at least 6 weeks. Approximately once a week, check cabbage and remove scum off top.
5. Once desired taste is achieved, place in airtight container in refrigerator, where sauerkraut will keep up to 6 months.