1 10 oz can of beef broth
1 284 mL can cream of asparagus soup
2 Tbsp onion flakes
1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Herb Seasoning
2 lb(s) sirloin or round roast. (Roast can be doubled without doubling other ingredients for left-over lunch) [2 – 3 pounds (900-1350g)] .
20 baby potatoes (20-24 or 4 large potatoes cut)
1 lb(s) baby carrots (or 4 large carrots cut into chunks)
3 Tbsp brown gravy mix (Bisto)
3 Tbsp water
1. Combine beef broth, soup, onion flakes and spice together in your slow cooker. Stir.
2. Place roast inside center pot of slow cooker and spoon sauce over top of roast.
3. Cover and leave in fridge overnight.
4. In the morning return covered pot to the outside of slow cooker. Set at low heat. (8 hours)
5. Just before dinner rinse baby potatoes. Place potatoes and carrots together in a stove-top pot containing enough water to cover the vegetables.
6. Bring to full boil on high heat, then reduce to simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Remove roast from slow cooker.
8. Stir gravy mix with water in coffee mug. Blend into slow cooker juices using a fork or whisk until it starts to thicken.