1. Grease and flour the pot of a 4 L slow cooker and set to high.
2. In a medium bowl mix to combine flour, baking soda and salt. Reserve.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in vanilla, then eggs one at time. Continue to beat until mixture is combined. Mix in ripe and brown mashed banana and yogurt.
4. To butter and banana mixture, beat in flour mixture and until just incorporated. Using a spatula, fold in blueberries.
5. Transfer batter into prepared pot and smooth top. Peel and split the semi-ripe and yellow banana in half lengthwise and place split side up on top of batter.
6. Cover with lid and cook until banana bread is baked through, about 2½ hours. Cool in pot for 15 minutes, then remove from pot. Serve warm or room temperature.
Source and Credits
Courtesy of Michelle Rabin