- prep time10 min
- total time 15 min
- serves 2 - 4
Think graham crackers, melted milk chocolate, and soft, roasted marshmallows all in one delectable bite. See the full post here.
Courtesy of Renee Reardin.
12 graham crackers, broken into quarters
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 cup mini marshmallows
¼ cup Skor bits
1. Preheat oven to broil on high, line baking sheet with parchment paper, and lay graham crackers on baking sheet.
2. Pour about 1/3 of chocolate chips into a bowl, and microwave for about 60 seconds. Mix chocolate until smooth and lump free.
3. Working in sections, pour the chocolate sparingly on top of the graham crackers, and carefully spread it out with a spatula. Repeat steps 2-3 to finish off the bag of chocolate chips, and evenly cover all graham crackers with a layer of chocolate.
4. Sprinkle the marshmallows on top of the chocolate. Try to keep them within the cracker lines, so it’s easy to separate the pieces at the end.
5. Place in oven on a rack that is on the third notch from the top. Roast the marshmallows until golden, about 30-60 seconds.
6. When chocolate is still hot, sprinkle Skor bits sparingly on top.
7. Refrigerate until hard, about an hour. Break into pieces and serve.