Snow Crab Bloody Caesar
- serves 0
2 wedges of lemon
Handful of ice
Salt and pepper
Dash Worchestershire sauce
Dash hot sauce
1 tsp fresh, grated horseradish
2 oz vodka
4 oz Clamato juice
1 celery stick
1 Snow Crab claw
1. Rim your glass by running a lemon wedge around the edge, then dipping the rim into a small dish of the steak spice.
2. Put ice into a tall glass.
3. Add a dash of salt and pepper to the ice.
4. Add dashes of Worchestershire and hot sauce.
5. Peel and grate some fresh horseradish into the glass.
6. Add the vodka (or omit if you are making a non-alcoholic drink)
7. Top up with juice.
8. Garnish with a lemon wedge, celery stick and crab leg.