- prep time20 min
- total time 30 min
- serves 48
Tip: Raw dough can be very sticky, so make sure you handle it with damp hands. Rinse them under water and dry them just a little bit. Easy peasy!
1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand)
2 7-oz packages (200 g) grated sweetened coconut
¼ cup (35 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
2 egg whites
1. With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
3. With slightly wet hands, shape the coconut mixture into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls (about 1 Tbsp each). Place the balls on the baking sheets, spacing them evenly.
4. Bake one sheet at a time for about 10 minutes or until the cookies begin to brown. Let them cool on the baking sheets.
5. Note: To give a snowy look to your cookies, dust them with icing sugar using a small sieve.