Strawberry Melon Soup with Mint
- prep time120 min
- total time 120 min
- serves 8
Light and refreshing cantaloupe balances out the sweetness of strawberries in this chilled fruit soup.
4 ½ cup cubed peeled cantaloupe
¾ cup strawberries, hulled
3 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 ¼ cup orange, juice
¾ cup fruity white wine
3 Tbsp lemon, juice
Tbsp finely chopped fresh spearmint
1. In food processor or blender, purée cantaloupe with strawberries until smooth; pour into bowl.
2. Add sugar; stir until dissolved.
3. Stir in orange juice, wine and lemon juice.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until chilled. (Soup can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.)
5. Stir in spearmint just before serving.