2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil
¾ cup (175 mL) onion, chopped
1 ½ cup (375 mL) sliced mushrooms
¾ cup (175 mL) cubed red pepper
¾ tsp (4 mL) Sambal Oelek
¾ tsp (4 mL) grilled sesame oil
¾ tsp Oikos 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
2 Tbsp (30 mL) coconut milk powder
1 pkg 454 g frozen pizza dough, thawed
280 g (about 1 1/2 cups [375 mL]) shelled frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
¾ cup (175 mL) grated cheese
fresh coriander, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
2. In a small pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onions, stirring them occasionally with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the mushrooms and pepper and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. Add the Sambal Oelek and the sesame oil, and mix with a wooden spoon. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, whisk the Oikos Greek yogurt and the coconut milk powder.
5. Roll out the thawed pizza dough with your hands or with a rolling pin.
6. Spread the Greek yogurt and coconut milk mixture over the dough.
7. Top with the vegetables and shrimp. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
8. Bake in the oven at 450 °F (230 °C) for about 15-20 minutes or until the dough is cooked and golden.
9. Garnish with a mountain of fresh coriander. Enjoy immediately.