1. Line a 13-by 9-inch pan with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle a cutting board with cornstarch.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine honey and granulated sugar and put over medium heat.
4. When a candy thermometer registers 315 degrees F., remove pan from heat.
5. Put egg whites in a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
6. Start mixer on medium.
7. When egg whites are stiff add icing sugar, scraping down the sides.
8. When the honey mixture temperature has gone down to 300 degrees F., pour honey into egg whites while mixer is running.
9. Increase speed to high until mixture thickens, about 2 minutes.
10. Fold in nuts with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
11. Scrape mixture onto cutting board with cornstarch.
12. Knead for about 4 minutes.
13. Press mixture evenly into pan.
14. Cover with another piece of parchment and let cool.
15. Cut into 36 squares with a hot knife.