Smoked Duck Bacon
1. For the dry cure combine all ingredients (excluding the duck) in a mixing bowl.
2. Place duck breast in a container, smother and rub the breast with the dry cure, cover and refrigerate for 2-3 days.
3. After 2-3 days, the breast will be cured and ready to smoke. Wash the cure off of the breast and dry.
4. Place in smoker for approximately 2 hours at 215 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Allow to cool before slicing; slice lengthwise in thin strips just like bacon.
Fry in a pan until crisp and set aside.
Smoked Turkey Breast
1. For dry rub, combine all ingredients (excluding turkey breast) in a mixing bowl.
2. Place turkey breast in a container, smother and rub the breast with the dry rub, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Remove from fridge and place in smoker, smoke at 225 Fahrenheit for approximately 5.5 hours.
Let cool, and slice thin.
Breaded Chicken Breast
1. Filet the chicken breast in half, pound flat with meat tenderizer.
2. Get 3 containers. One with flour, one with the eggs and one with bread crumbs.
3. Dip the flattened breast piece by piece in this order: flour, eggs, and bread crumbs.
Fry the chicken in hot oil until golden brown.
1. Combine egg yolks, water, salt and lemon juice into a medium mixing bowl, begin to whisk together.
2. Continuing to whisk, add oil in a slow steady stream until thick, creamy and smooth, or desired consistency.
Once you have reached the proper consistency stir in the maple syrup to flavor your mayo.
1. Slice bread into thick slices 3 per sandwich, a little larger than Texas toast, then toast on grill.
2. Spread maple mayo on all three slices.
3. Add spinach to one slice. Add arugula and 2 slices of tomato to the next, leaving one with just mayo for the top.
4. Add 6 – 8 slices smoked turkey to the first slice. Add 1 breaded chicken and 3 – 4 slices duck bacon to the next.
5. Stack the layers, spinach and turkey on the bottom. Then add Arugula, tomato, chicken and duck bacon on the next with the last piece of bread on top.
6. Stab each side with a 6-inch skewer and slice diagonally. Now, you’re ready to serve. Enjoy!