TV Dinner Taco
- prep time15 min
- total time 42 min
- serves 6 - 8
Recipe courtesy of Curbside Eats.
2 cups cilantro
3 sprigs parsley
1 tsp oregano
½ cup red vinegar
8 cloves garlic
1 small lime wedge
¾ tsp red chili flakes
1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
1 tsp pepper to tasteGarlic-Corn Mashed Potatoes
2 Russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
1 cup canned or fresh corn, pre-cooked
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 stick butter
⅓ cup heavy cream
¾ tsp each rosemary and parsley
1 tsp salt
¾ tsp pepperRibeye
1 ½ lb(s) ribeye, thinly sliced
1 ½ Tbsp soy sauce
¾ tsp garlic powder
¾ tsp cumin
¾ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp sesame oil
½ tsp sugar
2 packs paratha (frozen)
1. Pulse garlic with red vinegar in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Combine cilantro, parsley, oregano, lime, red chili flakes, salt, and pepper with the chopped garlic. Pulse briefly until finely chopped.
3. Transfer to a bowl, and add the extra virgin olive oil. Adjust taste to your preference, and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.Garlic-Corn Mashed Potatoes
1. Pre-cook the corn and set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes, boil until soft, approximately 20-25 minutes.
3. Drain, and place in a large mixing bowl. Heat butter in medium heat with garlic, rosemary and parsley for about 2 minutes. Then add the heavy cream and cook for another minute. Combine potatoes with the butter herb reduction.
4. Mix with an electric mixer or a potato masher to desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.Ribeye
1. Combine beef with soy sauce, garlic powder, cumin, salt, pepper, sesame oil for a quick marinade.
2. Heat large pan in high heat. Lightly grease pan with butter. Make sure pan is very hot, and then add ribeye to the pan. Make sure to spread ribeye out evenly onto the pan for even cooking. Sprinkle the sugar on top, and let the beef char for a minute or two. Begin to stir fry until golden brown or desired level. Set aside.Paratha
1. Keep paratha frozen until ready to cook. Heat medium size pan on medium heat. Place paratha on non-greased pan and cook for 1 minute, flip and continue until golden on both sides approximately 2-3 minutes. Ready to serve!