1 cup steel-cut oatmeal
1 bottle Bai5 Brasilia Blueberry
¾ cup light coconut milk, divided
1 cup frozen blueberries, plus additional to serve, if desired
2 Tbsp light agave, or to taste
½ tsp raw vanilla extract
Coconut flakes, for topping
1. Rub a 5 quart slow cooker with coconut oil or cooking spray generously.
2. Place the oatmeal, Bai5, 1/4 cup of the coconut milk and frozen blueberries into the slow cooker and stir until evenly mixed.
3. Cover the slow cooker and cook until the liquid is absorbed, and the oats are creamy. Some liquid may pool on top of the oats, but just stir it right back in!
4. Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup coconut milk, agave and vanilla extract.
5. Top with additional blueberries, coconut flakes and DEVOUR.
Source and Credits
Courtesy of Taylor Kiser of Foodfaithfitness.com