1. In a bowl, add mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper and whisk to combine. Slowly add oil, continuing to whisk until emulsified. Set aside.
1. Slice goat cheese into 4 round pieces. (A good trick to cleanly slice goat cheese is to use plain dental floss: holding each end of string, place under width of goat cheese log and pull through.) Place goat cheese slices in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate while preparing salad.
2. In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs and herbes de Provence.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs.
4. In another separate bowl, place flour.
5. Remove goat cheese slices from refrigerator. Dip and coat each cheese slice in flour, then egg, then breadcrumb mixture, then return to bowl and refrigerate for another 10 minutes to firm up.
6. Place 1 cup mixed greens on each plate and evenly distribute vinaigrette over top.
7. In a frying pan on high, heat oil. Sear breaded cheese rounds on each side for about 1 minute until edges just turn golden brown. Place 1 seared cheese slice on side of each salad, and serve.