10 ½ oz fresh fettuccine
2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1 can small can of diced tomatoes
3 Tbsp tomato paste
2 Tbsp flour
½ cup water
¼ cup diced onions
3 clove garlic, finely chopped
10 leaves fresh basil, chopped
10 leaves fresh oregano, chopped
4 Tbsp oil
1 Tbsp vegetable soup base
1 tsp sweet paprika
fresh ground pepper to taste
1 box mixed greens
1 tomato, diced
6 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
8 Tbsp white wine vinegar
½ fresh lemon
½ tsp seasoning salt
2 clove garlic
1. Cook fettuccine in boiling salted water until cooked.
2. Meanwhile, fry chicken in oil in deep skillet.
3. Add onion and garlic, cook for about 30 seconds. Add flour and stir until coated.
4. Add diced tomatoes and their juices, basil, oregano, soup base and paprika.
5. Stirring constantly until sauce is thickened.
6. Serve sauce over pasta with the salad on the side.