1. Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until well combined but not entirely smooth.
2. Refrigerate and use when needed.
1. until dough comes together and is smooth and elastic. If too sticky add flour until desired texture is achieved.
2. Remove and form into a ball. Wrap and place in fridge overnight.
3. Stretch proofed pizza dough into desired shape and place on baking stone or baking sheet. Add sauce and preferred toppings, such as cheese and pepperoni.
4. Place in preheated oven for 15 minutes at 465ºF. Cook until golden on top and check the bottom to ensure it's not white.
5. While giant slice is in the oven, shape the rest of the dough into smaller mini pepperoni pizza slices. Place those in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 550ºF.
Source and Credits
Courtesy of Lorenzo Lamanna, Lamanna’s Bakery