1. Mix together strawberries and maple syrup in a medium pot.
2. Whisk together orange juice and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add to strawberries.
3. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles and sauce thickens, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Sauce may be served warm or cold.
1. Preheat electric griddle to 325ºF. Combine flour, oat bran, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Whisk together buttermilk, mashed bananas, melted butter, egg, maple syrup and vanilla in a medium bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over-mix! Fold in blueberries.
3. Spray griddle lightly with cooking spray. For each pancake, spoon about 1/2 cup batter onto hot griddle and spread to make 4-inch circles. Cook until undersides are lightly browned. Flip pancakes and cook until other sides are lightly browned, 2 to 3 more minutes. Top pancakes with generous dollops of vanilla yogurt and strawberry sauce.